Social media management is the process of analyzing social media audiences and developing a strategy that’s tailored to them, and the creation of content for different platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
It also involves monitoring online conversations to track what people are saying about your brand so it's easy for you to stay ahead in this fast-paced industry.
What is a social media post?
A social media post or tweet (for Twitter) refers to content shared on social media through a user’s account profile. A social media post can be in the form of a text, image, video, blurb, GIF, audio and link. Once a user has shared content on any social media platform other users have the ability to react to the post by liking, replying/commenting, and sharing/retweeting. This is called social media engagement.
• You will increase your brand's awareness.
• You will generate more online traffic.
• You will be able to offer better customer satisfaction.
• You will manage to improve search engine rankings.
• You will be able to improve brand loyalty.
• You will gain more brand authority.
• You will get better conversion rates.
A post scheduling tool to ensure consistent posting. Regularity in posting frequency (e.g., daily) will encourage loyalty from followers who may want more frequent updates.
Captivating content capable of generating high engagement.
A list of over 50 different types of social media posts you can choose from.
Social Media Posts Package
- 15 social media posts per month.
- 30 social media posts per month.
- 60 social media posts per month.
- Unique text and image content tailored for your audience(you will need to provide raw images on some subjects).
- Unlimited changes on content.